Hey, fashion lovers today we brought some of the trendy saree kuchu designs for weddings. These kuchus are trending now.
The plain saree can’t give gorgeous look until you give the final touch to your saree with this kuchu. So you can put kuchu very easily on your saree. If you are a beginner to these then follow the simple steps.
Here are some basic steps for adding saree kuchu to a saree for beginners:
- Gather materials: You will need saree thread, scissors, a needle, and a measuring tape or ruler.
- Measure the length of the kuchu: Decide how long you want the kuchu to be and measure the appropriate length of the thread. Keep in mind that the kuchu will be folded in half, so the finished length will be half of the measured length.
- Fold the thread in half: Take the measured thread and fold it in half.
- Tie a knot: Tie a knot at the folded end of the thread to create a loop.
- Start adding thread: Take the two loose ends of the thread and start adding more thread to the loop. You can use a needle to thread the new thread through the loop. Keep adding thread until the kuchu is the desired thickness.
- Finish the kuchu: Once you have added enough thread, tie a knot at the other end of the kuchu to secure it. You can then trim any excess thread.
- Attach the kuchu to the saree: Take the saree and measure the distance between the end of the saree and the place where you want to attach the kuchu. Then place the kuchu on the saree and sew it in place using a needle and thread.
- Repeat: Repeat the process to add more kuchu to the saree if desired.
These are just the basic steps, but depending on the style and design of your saree kuchu, the process may vary. You can customize your own kuch designs. Hope you like these designs, if yes, then share it with your friends.